Saturday, April 28, 2012

wishlist new camera bag...

I am forever wanting to take my camera/s with me places but hate having to take a huge camera bag and then another personal bag for everything else...or i just leave the camera bag at home and just carry the camera all day. Here is the perfect solution to my problem...a cute tote camera bag for ladies by Jo Totes. The one I most like the most is the Rose - Marigold shown here...It looks like a normal everyday bag but has the protective and storage capabilities for your camera, a Polaroid, additional lenses, as well as all the other things you might need for the day. IT IS A DEFINITE ON MY WISH LIST!!! You should pop over and have a look at some of her other fabulous designs.

2 comments:

  1. I like that bag too, but teal is definitely more my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete