Sunday, February 26, 2012

a blessed saturday...

so I have been a little of the radar lately and my apologies for that. however I had a truly wonderful weekend and I thought it was a good post to come back with. 

saturday, as a lot of you know that live in QLD, was a rainy day. the kind of weather that you stay at home and snuggle up to a good book and a cup of tea..but this is not why it was a blessed day for me. 

Saturday 25th February 2012 was the day my brother was baptised. 


some of his closest and most important people braved the rain to witness the amazing decision he had made, and share how proud and happy they were for him.


and then into the water we went and he was baptised by these important ladies, his big sisters!  


I am so very proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment