Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Shenanigans!

After a public holiday on thursday this week, I felt as thought I had some quality time with some wonderful people this week and that continued into the weekend. 

Saturday Sabbath School and Church in the morning, followed by a wonderful lunch and a crazy game of Monopoly. There was also a game of rapidough and Settlers before a girls evening of craft, thai and Channing Tatum, while the boys had a poker night. 

This is the quilt I have been working on for the last 5 months and I attempted to add the finishing touches at craft night but it didn't happen. 

Sunday A bit of cleaning, moving and demolish of an old stage at our church. Lets just say that I have a rather large bruise from the day and no idea how I got it. But it was fun just hanging out with some of my favourite people and managing to score three of these wonderful chairs! 


HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT WEEKEND TOO! 
.: leave me a comment sharing some of your weekend shenanigans :.

1 comment:

  1. we are having a good weekend if not a bit stressful, love your quilt.

    ReplyDelete