Thursday, December 15, 2011

...simply smile

So no doubt, if you are a follower of creative colorful musings, you would have noticed an absence of blog updates for a substantial time. I truly am sorry for my lack of posts over the last six months and in an attempt to get back into regular blogging I am going to give the blog a makeover and change the name to simply smile.

Simply smile is a way of reminding myself not to get bogged down in the hectic craziness of life (as I have been recently), but instead take the time to notice the beautiful things and people around you. A simple smile can show a complete stranger they are not alone in the world and completely brighten ones day!

Hope you all enjoy the new look (still a working progress)and posts comings very shortly!

...simply smile

No comments:

Post a Comment