Monday, April 11, 2011

21st that was...

two weekends ago there was this party...it was filled with fun, laughter, bonfire, good food, wonderful friends, picture posing and a nerd named Ned! 
The party was everything that I could have dreamed of and a lot more... I had a wonderful photo wall where you could pose with different props, LOTS of food (and I don't say that lightly Mum went to town with the cooking and it was delicious!) and a HUGE bonfire (not exaggerating, my Dad is a bit of a pyromaniac).
It was such a fun night, and as all 21st have, embarrassment on my part. My parentals, the wonderful people they are, decided it would be hilarious to hire a singing telegram. Mine was in the form of a Nerd...lets just say there was a lot of dancing (which I totally do not do) and a few embarrassing stories. My Dad also cracked out a 'beautiful' childhood photo to put on display.
See how excited he is!
I was a little bit forgetful on the night and forgot to say thank you to a few key people who made the party what it was!
Mum and Dad - Thanks for the last 21 years and all you have done for me, as well as cooking like a crazy person and building photo walls, not to mention all the other goodness of the night! 
Mali and Kellie - You girls are the bestest friends I could have even wished for and so much more. Without you both I wouldn't have even had a party, let alone all the decorating and organising you helped with! 
Jarryd and Kylan - These boys helped dad assemble a lot of things for the night, even after been woken up early! I appreciate you both and love all the fun times we have!

Thanks everyone for coming, you all made my night really special and memorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment