Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Starting Semester Shambles...

It has been a few days since my last blog efforts and this makes me sad...if you have been wondering where I have been, it's a little think called UNIVERSITY!

I have only been back for three days and already I am going crazy with the amount of content that they have thrown at us and expected us to learn instantly. I have just returned home from... wait for it... a 6 HOUR lab. I am going to try my absolute best to keep my blogging up, as I love doing it, but its not my fault if I tend to neglect you for awhile.

Long highway drives to uni at 7 in the morning. 
My new reading material.
I went to see one of my lecturers today and saw this on one of the professors doors...I think he must like Harry Potter. It mad me smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment