Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award...

blogaward2.jpg

My wonderful friend Mali over at a life less ordinary nominated me and my little blog for a Stylish Blogger Award!!! I am quite honoured as I am only a newbie blogger. To accept the award there are a few rules to follow so here they are...
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
  2. Share seven things about yourself.
  3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
  4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
Mali, thanks so much for this nomination. I totally love your blog and I can truly say that it has inspired my own blogging, so thanks. But thanks for so much more than your wonderful blogging skills, thank you for your friendship!!! You are wonderful and I am blessed to call you my best friend. 


Seven things about me...
  1. I am a movie buff - I like to watch movies a lot and I often play a game with my family of guessing what movie an actor/actress or song is from.
  2. I want to shoot a gun - just so say I've done it.
  3. My favourite food is potato - cooked anyway... I just love it!
  4. I am studying to be a physiotherapist
  5. I recently got a new skateboard 
  6. I  really like reading vampire books - like the twilight and vampire academy series'...don't judge me haha.
  7. I am collecting old vinyl records and love all things vintage. 
Pay it forward...
Apart from my fabulous friends blogs who have already been nominated by Mali, green tea and red nails, under the olive tree and Mali's blog a life less ordinary. These are other fun blogs that I have discovered and enjoy. 
  1. Poppytalk - a blog of the beautiful, the decayed and the handmade...if you love unique handmade craft than check her out. 
  2. Tales of a junkaholic - stories of her adventures, daily musings and her crafty creations...check it!
  3. The uber blog - a blog of little words, but full of inspirational and unique photography.
  4. Bridalhood - this blog is amazing...if you are planning a wedding this is the place to look. She has so many fun unique ideas that will make a wedding beautiful, as evident by her own wedding. 
  5. Velvet Palette - a blog of decorative, fancy and unique living. 
  6. Jane Foster Blog - a talented lady and her unique handmade creations...they are so cute!
I am still a fairly new blogger and have not compiled a lot of blogs that I really enjoy as yet, so I am unable to fill the complete 15 as yet...I am working on it though haha. 

Happy Blogging!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating my blog! I'm truly honored!
    It's gonna be my next post I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for adding me to your favorites list and for our kind words. It makes it all worthwhile to know that folks are drawing some inspiration from my blog. Keep up the blogging - I've really enjoyed looking through your posts.

    ReplyDelete