Sunday, January 23, 2011

Curiouser and curiouser...

Alice in Wonderland was definately a fav of mine when I was little and it still is today!  I love the Mad Hatter and all his crazy quotes:
'There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.'
'No wonder why your late, this watch is exactly two days slow.'

And Alice is wonderfully cute and courageous all at the same time: 
'Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin; but a grin without a Cat! It's the most curious thing I ever say in my life.'
'I can't explain myself, I'm Afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.'
A friend of mine is having a 21st Birthday Party themed, Disney and Looney Tunes Characters, and it is the perfect opportunity for me to embrace my inner Alice. I am even going to attempt to sew my own dress...aren't these Alice's lovely! They are my inspiration for my very own Alice outfit. I will keep you posted on my sewing progress. 

'If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what is wouldn't be, it would. You see?'

 All photos from We heart It website... you should check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment