Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011...

top border

The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective. 

- G.K. Chesterton
bottom border
I dont know what your 2010 was like, but for me and many others I have talked to 2010 wasn't a great year! I was so excited to welcome in 2011 and I have high hopes for a much better year! 

New Years Resolutions...
  • Eat healthier... I tend to just grab anything out of the cupboard that is quick and easy to make and most likely not very good for me, this year  I wish to eat a lot more fresh foods!
  • Exercise more... I use the typical excuse that I have no time to exercise, but if I'm realistic I have a lot of time I just use it up doing useless things instead. 
  • Get organised... I am forever forgetting or loosing things all because I haven't written it in a diary or cleaned up so that everything is neat and tidy. I have already bought a diary and so far on the path to achieving this one. 
  • Save... I have an upcoming trip to Nepal this year in September, but for me to get there I need to save as much as I can and not waste my money.  
What are your new years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment