Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 28 - last year and now, how have I changed?

This time last year I was in the wonderful USA carving it up on the snow fields in Lake Tahoe.



And this year, I am home with family and friends. 

I haven't changed that much, but I think I have become myself this year...I no longer try and please people or do things for the sake of doing them. I stand up for myself and what I think, and I don't really care what others think of me...I know who the important people in my life are and they are what matter. To put it simply I FOUND MY IDENTITY! 

2 comments:

  1. I’ve just nominated you for a stylish award. Stylish girl. Pop over to graciously accept it here:
    http://lifelessordinary1.blogspot.com/2010/12/stylish-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't finding your identity one of the things on your 101 list too? Haha I love your blog. You're rad!! Miss you xx

    ReplyDelete