Thursday, December 2, 2010

Birthday Inspiration...

My wonderful friend over at a life less ordinary, came up with the most amazing birthday idea for my 21st. I have never been a big party person and had no idea what I wanted to do for my birthday or even if I wanted a party. But the idea of an outdoor party with a bonfire, fairy lights, lanterns, garlands, BBQ and just really relaxed and fun sounds pretty good to me. 

Here are some other outdoor vintage style parties that I think are rather grand...
I love the lights in the trees and the table arrangement...though I would not have such a formal sit down dinner for my birthday
I like the idea of a jars full of lollies and sweets table. 

So thats just a few things that I find rather awesome...but I will keep you posted on my actual birthday planning adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment